Sport Management Minor
The Sport Management minor (15 hours) gives you the flexibility of coursework in the area of sport management without taking on a dual degree. Choose courses that cover the legal, economic, marketing, governance or cultural aspects of sport, and even opt to delve into contemporary issues related to sport management. This program also complements the Sports Media certificate offered by the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications, as well as degrees from the Terry College of Business.
Why get a minor in sport management?
- Delve into the issues of sport management without the credit hours required for a second degree
- This degree complements many business, law, and journalism degrees
- Adds skills to your resume
- Network with professionals in the world of sport management
This minor features:
- Coursework taught by faculty in the College of Education’s Department of Kinesiology
- Personalized attention
- All students are required to take KINS 3430: Introduction to Sport Management
- Electives in Category I and Category II that cover a range of economic, policy, and social aspects of sport