Application Process for Current UGA Students
Complete the application for admission. It can take up to one month for your application to be reviewed and processed.
If you have not received an email about your application within a month, please email the program coordinator.
Application Process for Non-Degree Seeking Applicants
When completing your Graduate School application, please include the following documents:
- Current resume/CV
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
Application Deadlines for Non-Degree Seeking Applicants
- October 15 (international applicants)
- November 15 (domestic applicants)
- February 15 (international applicants)
- April 1 (domestic applicants)
- April 1 (domestic and international applicants)