Call for Proposals
All college-level faculty, instructors, and graduate assistants are encouraged to submit a proposal to present a 10-minute session or poster discussion. While we expect many of these sessions will also demonstrate the role of technology to support innovative teaching, this is not a requirement for a proposal.
The deadline for submitting a proposal for the conference is September 18, 2017.
Submit a Proposal
- Proposals should include a descriptive title and a short abstract (150 words or less).
- No teaching innovation should be considered too small for a proposal. This conference is meant as an opportunity for educators to share what they consider to be an interesting innovation in their own teaching.
- Proposals will be of two general types: Examples of teaching innovations and research on teaching.
- Proposals for teaching innovations must focus on undergraduate or graduate teaching within college-level courses. Proposals from graduate teaching assistants will also be accepted, and should likewise focus on their teaching of college-level courses.
- Proposals can be co-authored.
All submissions that are consistent with proposal guidelines will be considered.
Participants can also register to attend the conference sessions without presenting.
Please feel free to contact Nicholas A. Holt, conference chair and Director of Innovation.
- Participant early registration discount: $125
- Participant: $150
- UGA faculty: $75
- Student: $50
- UGA COE faculty: Free
- Registration deadline: Oct. 11