Join us to celebrate the Fall 2017 graduating class during Graduation Convocation!
Convocation Ceremony Details
- Students must register in order to participate in Convocation.
- Convocation is for students graduating with BSEd, master's, and specialist degrees.
- PhD and EdD candidates may participate in the hooding ceremony hosted by The Graduate School.
- Guest tickets are required for this event. Students will have the ability to request up to 10 tickets, but will be only guaranteed 5 until we know how many tickets are requested.
- Admission is free.
- Doors for guest seating will open at 1:15 p.m.
- Seating is first come, first served. Accessible seating will be available.
- Regalia will be required to participate and may be purchased at the UGA Bookstore. This does mean hoods for Masters students.
Parking is available in the Performing Arts Center Deck.
Student Assembly Directions
- Student assembly for the processional will be from 1-1:30 p.m. in the Ramsey Concert Hall of the Performing Arts Center (look for directional signage and COE student ambassadors for guidance). Only graduates and COE Convocation volunteers are allowed in the assembly area.
- Sign in at the COE welcome table.
- The processional will begin promptly at 2 p.m.
- Leave cellphones, purses, coats, and other belongings with family or friends, as storage for personal effects is not available during the ceremony.
Be sure to use #UGACOE17 when sharing updates about graduation or convocation! We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For more information, please contact Callie Cole.
Graduating students must register in order to attend.
Register now ✎