Join us to celebrate the Fall 2017 graduating class during Graduation Convocation!
Convocation Ceremony Details
- Students must register in order to participate in Convocation.
- Convocation is for students graduating with BSEd, master's, and specialist degrees.
- PhD and EdD candidates may participate in the hooding ceremony hosted by The Graduate School.
- Guest tickets are required for this event. Due to limited capacity seating, students will receive a maximum of five tickets each.
- Admission is free.
- Doors for guest seating will open at 1:15 p.m.
- Seating is first come, first served. Accessible seating will be available.
Parking is available in the Performing Arts Center Deck.
Student Assembly Directions
- Student assembly for the processional will be from 1-1:30 p.m. in the Ramsey Concert Hall of the Performing Arts Center (look for directional signage and COE student ambassadors for guidance). Only graduates and COE Convocation volunteers are allowed in the assembly area.
- Sign in at the COE welcome table.
- The processional will begin promptly at 2 p.m.
- Leave cellphones, purses, coats, and other belongings with family or friends, as storage for personal effects is not available during the ceremony.
Be sure to use #UGACOE16 when sharing updates about graduation or convocation! We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For more information, please contact Callie Cole.