This conference will feature a distinguished lineup of speakers on important and timely topics.
Respectful and Equitable: Building Strong School Communities
Dr. Bettina Love, Associate Professor, University of Georgia
"We want to do more than survive: A pedagogy of mattering."
- Ms. Ysheena Lyles, 2016-17 Teacher of the Year, Bear Creek Middle School, Black lives, blue lives, all lives: Discussing race and current events in the classroom
- Dr. Jeffery Craver, School Psychologist, Rockdale County Schools, Improving skills while working with challenging behaviors
- Dr. Paula Mellom and Ms. Jodi Weber, UGA Center for Latino Achievement and Success in Education, Instructional Conversations: Deepening learning through dialogue
- and more speakers to be announced
Who should attend?
- District-level administrators and staff
- School-level administrators
- K-12 teachers
- Social workers
- Family engagement specialists
- RESA staff
- Instructional coaches
- Behavior specialists
- Media specialists
- Front office staff
- PBIS team members
- Afterschool program providers
- Youth-serving organization staff
Registration opens in May.