Six receive Allman MAT Scholarships for Student Teaching
Six College of Education students received the Allman MAT (Master of Arts in Teaching) Scholarship for Student Teaching in recognition of their academic achievement from the Department of Educational Theory and Practice for fall semester 2014. Recipients received $625 each and are currently student teaching this semester. The students, their major and hometown are:
- Aly Brice, Early Childhood Education, Athens;
- Brian Dinizio, Early Childhood Education, Athens
- Joshua Dumont, Mathematics Education, Athens
- Erin McClanahan, Social Studies Education, Marietta;
- Zach Schneiderman, Mathematics and Science Education; Chemistry, Alpharetta;
- Wallace "Trey" Yip, Early Childhood Education, Athens.