Eighth annual Bulldog 100 list features record 10 businesses linked to College
A record 10 businesses owned by College of Education alumni are included on the annual Bulldog 100 list for 2017.
The annual recognition, sponsored by the UGA Alumni Association, recognizes the fastest-growing businesses owned or operated by UGA alumni. The winners were picked from more than 500 nominations.
Businesses on the list with ties to the College of Education include:
- Activekidz and Adult Therapy Services (Susan Cook, BSED '94)
- Avid Bookshop (Janet Geddis, MED '04)
- Burney-Campbell Investments, LLC (Sherrie Campbell, BSED '85, MED '91)
- Crisp Video Group (Michael Mogill, BSED '08)
- Extra Special People (Laura Whittaker, BSED '07, MED '10)
- Innovative Therapy Concepts (Joseph M. Sapp, M '94)
- Joe Powell and Associates (Stephanie Powell, BSED '94, MED '97, EDS '99)
- Resource Alliance (Scott Mastley, BSED '94, MBA '04)
- Southern Tradition Tailgating (Brad Vickers, EDD '07)
- The Therapy Spot (Lea Lanier, BSED '99)
The overall list represents businesses of all sizes and from a variety of industries. Information submitted from each company was independently verified and companies were then ranked based on compounded annual growth during a three-year period.
All the Bulldog 100 honorees will be honored Feb. 4 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, when the final rankings will be released. Registration for the event is available online and is open to the public.