Sixteen students will be recognized as First Honor Graduates during the virtual undergraduate Commencement ceremony on Friday, Dec. 18. Of those 16, five are from the Mary Frances Early College of Education. These students have maintained a 4.0 cumulative GPA in all work completed at UGA as well as all college-level transfer work prior to or following enrollment at the university.
The College's First Honor Graduates are
- Aubrey James (B.S.Ed. '20) in communication sciences and disorders
- Elaine Lutz (B.S.Ed. '20) in elementary education
- Mary Kate McLean (B.S.Ed. '20 and B.B.A. '20) in science education and finance
- Samantha Schonhardt (B.S.Ed. '20) in communication sciences and disorders
- Ashlyn Zeiler (B.S.Ed. '20) in elementary education