The Clarke County School District and the University of Georgia College of Education Professional Development School District aspires to transform education at all levels through a systemic, sustained and comprehensive partnership.
The mission of our partnership is to improve the quality of education for all our students through a student-centered approach which fosters:
- Engagement in learning.
- Interdisciplinary understanding and problem solving.
- Critical inquiry and higher order thinking skills.
- Authentic learning, connected to real world issues.
- A sense of civic responsibility.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Engaging in shared inquiry focused on teaching and learning.
- Facilitating the professional development of faculty in both institutions.
- Providing opportunities for clinically rich experiences in educator preparation.
- Sharing our expertise to innovate and to solve problems.
- Integrated decision making.
Adopted September 6, 2012 by the PDSD Coordinating Council