Invitation to our 2019 Summer Institutes
Please join the Center for Latino Achievement and Success in Education (CLASE) at UGA for 30 hours of Professional Development on the Instructional Conversation Pedagogy and its application for PK-12 educators, administrators, instructional coaches and counselors.
- January 14-17, 2019: Walton County BOE Annex (Monroe, GA)
- June 17-19, 2019: Amicalola Falls State Park (Dawsonville, GA)
- June 24-27, 2019: Piedmont College (Demorest, GA)
- July 8-11, 2019: University of Georgia, Gwinnett (Lawrenceville, GA)
- July 15-18, 2019: University of Georgia (Athens, GA)