Safe and Welcoming Schools faculty help schools and organizations use data to assess needs, make strategic decisions, and evaluate progress in the area of school climate and youth development.
Examples of services include:
- Writing survey questions, interview protocols, focus group questions, and observation protocols
- Creating data collection forms, such as online surveys
- Processing data and creating workable datasets for analysis
- Conducting basic and advanced data analyses (e.g., t-tests, ANOVA, regression, structural equation modeling)
- Summarizing results for scholarly and general audiences
- Evaluating the psychometric properties of data collection instruments (e.g., factor analysis)