This one-day conference will include a keynote, breakout sessions, and discussions on Georgia's state plan for the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), including:
- Refining Georgia's accountability platform to reflect school performance
- Aligning assessments, innovation, and improvement
- Strengthening the teaching profession
- Empowering and supporting school leaders
- Developing a personalized education in PreK-12 schools through school climate and social/emotional learning
- Integrating federal resources into state innovations
Breakout sessions will be led by the team leads for Georgia's ESSA implementation plan.