Skip to page content

Looking to renew your teacher certification? Have you never been certified to teach, and need to know where to start? Or, are you studying for a non-teaching degree such as school psychology, school library media, and speech-language pathology and are looking for service certification? We can help you sort out what you need to do.

For specific course requirements for an approved program, contact the appropriate department within the College of Education. The department will determine requirements for entry into the program, the course work required to meet the approved teacher education program, and the procedures for obtaining a professional recommendation.

Note: If you are studying school counseling, school psychology, school library media, and speech/language pathology at the graduate level, you may apply for a service certification.

Certification Checklists

Contact Us