This scholarship is available to College of Education undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance. Candidates must have at least two (2) semesters remaining in their degree program. Candidates must have an established financial need. Please present evidence of leadership ability and professional interest in your personal essay.
How to Apply
Office of Student Services
122 Aderhold Hall
110 Carlton St.
Athens, GA 30602
- Download the current version of the scholarship guide.
- Prior to beginning your application, identify all scholarships for which you will be applying. You will not be able to add information or additional scholarships to your application once it has been submitted. Have the following available to upload before beginning the application:
- A typed, double-spaced personal essay. This essay should include information about yourself, including your professional and educational goals, financial need or how a scholarship will assist you in achieving your goals, as well as specific information requested by each of the scholarships for which you are applying.
- A signed COE Scholarship Application Permission Form (see p. 6 of scholarship guide).
- Optional resume.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit three (3) signed letters of recommendation/reference. Any additional letters, beyond the three required, will not be considered. Your references may submit recommendations online or mail them in a sealed envelope to:
Decision notifications: May