D. Keith Osborn Scholarship
At a Glance
- Application opens: November 1st each year
- Application closes: January 1st each year (no exceptions)
- Eligible students: Undergraduate juniors/seniors and graduate students
- Financial aid type: Scholarship
- Contact: Elizabeth Saylor
- Undergraduate juniors/seniors* and/or graduate students enrolled in either the elementary education or middle grades education program
- Demonstrated academic achievement, conceived broadly
*Undergraduate student awards will be granted in the final semester of the recipient’s senior year.
How to Apply
- Completed application form, including signature and recommendations
- Personal statement (300-500 words about yourself, your academic/professional achievements, reasons for applying, and career plans)
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or instructor(s)
Applicants will be notified of committee decisions via email by June. Awarded scholarship funds are distributed to student accounts at the beginning of Fall semester.